1. Hoping that he might be able to _____the problem,I asked Manio to look at the engine.
A shed light on
B make light of
C bring light to
D set light to
2. His_____ and unwillingless to learn from others prevent him from being an effective member of the team.
3. The economy grew at its fastest rate since 1980 thanks to a(n)______in world trade.
4. He decided he was going to take______ for the murder of his sister
5. No one expected him to ____against his former employer.
6. Rachel was the_____choice for the job thanks to her communication skills
7. The police detective put together the pieces of evidence to form on ____ account.
8. You should have your eyes examined_____to be sure of your eyesight.
9. You should treat those remarks with the ___ that they deserve don’t give them a second thought.
10 The book is a rain attempt to ____ the name of one of the worst dictators in modern history.
11 The government is seeking to ___ itself from the latest financial.
12 Heavy rainful in the south of England means that flooding is____
13 He____ his assistant to pick up the plans from the office.
14 I didn't ignore her_____ just didn't recognize her.
15 You will only be allowed to leave early in_____ circumstances
参考答案： A A D B B A D A A B B A C C A